Nole Cab Program
$6 Per Car Load
The Nole Cab program is a service for all students of Florida State University to ride with Yellow Cab for $6 within their service are.how to book see service area
SIGN UP FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $50 GIFTCARD
Rides Can Be Ordered in One of Several Ways:
Hail a Cab
You can flag or hail a ride from anywhere in the Nole Cab zone.nole cab map
Download the Ride Yellow app on iOS and Android devices.download
CALL the 9's
Request your ride by calling Yellow Cab at (850) 999-9999.call now
You can flag or hail a ride from anywhere in the Nole Cab zone.book a cab
Nole Cab Program
Your Safe and Reliable Cab Ride Home
- $6 per vehicle load
- Pickup from anywhere in the Nole Cab Zone
- Seven days a week, 10pm-4am.
- Friday 6pm-4am
- Up to 4 students/ up to 2 stops in the same direction.
- 1 Student must present valid FSU Card
discounted airport transportation
Discounted travel between the Nole Cab Zone and the AIRPORT.
Flat rate of $23 (a savings of about $10). Available anytime.
To Get The Discount:
A. Phone your trip request thru 850-999-9999.
B. Tell call taker you want to order a trip under discount account T-999.
C. Show your FSU ID to driver at pickup time.
NOLE CAB GUIDELINES
- Pick up locations MUST be from operating commercial establishments (e.g.; bars/public events, restaurants, theaters, FSU buildings and facilities.) within the zone map area pictured above.
- Pick up locations DO NOT include private parties, commercial establishments that are no longer in business, residence-to-residence, commercial-to-commercial, or residence-to-commercial locations.
- Drop-off locations MUST be to residential areas within the zone map pictured below, with a maximum of 2 residential stops in the same direction per trip. No shopping trips or drive thru stops are permitted. Drop-offs made outside the defined area are made at the drivers discretion. Additional cost will be the responsibility of the student, and negotiated up-front.
- 4 passengers MAXIMUM for sedan taxis or wheelchair vans, and 6 for regular van taxis.
- Students MUST show a valid FSU Student ID at the beginning of the trip to qualify for the Nole Cab program.
- Only (1) FSU Student ID can be used per trip.
- If a Yellow Cab voucher is used for the NOLE CAB program (because the ID card will not swipe), it MUST include both the last five (5) numbers of the FSU Student ID and mileage. Decision to accept defective ID card is up to driver.
- Students MUST print and sign their name on the Yellow Cab voucher (if a voucher is used when ID will not swipe)
- Students are responsible for paying the driver a $6.00 fare for the trip
- Trips between the Nole Cab service area below and the airport are available anytime at discounted rate of $23 payable by student. Use Account T-999 when ordering trip from 850-999-9999. Do not swipe FSU ID card for airport trips