Nole Cab Program
Your Safe and Reliable Cab Ride Home
- Order a cab either by phoning the 9’s, or Hailing a Cab. Upon entering cab, advise driver the trip is on Nole Cab Program.
- $6 per vehicle load
- Pickup from anywhere in the Nole Cab Zone
- Seven days a week, 10pm-4am.
- Friday 6pm-4am
- Up to 4 students/ up to 2 stops in the same direction.
- 1 Student must present valid FSU Card
NOLE CAB GUIDELINES
- Pick up locations MUST be from operating commercial establishments (e.g.; bars/public events, restaurants, theaters, FSU buildings and facilities.) within the zone map area pictured above.
- Drop-off locations MUST be within the zone map pictured below, with a maximum of 2 stops in the same direction per trip. No drive thru stops are permitted. Drop-offs made outside the defined area are made at the drivers discretion. Additional cost will be the responsibility of the student, and negotiated up-front.
- 4 passengers MAXIMUM for sedan taxis and 6 for regular van taxis.
- Students MUST show a valid FSU Student ID at the beginning of the trip to qualify for the Nole Cab program.
- Only (1) FSU Student ID can be used per trip.
- If a Yellow Cab voucher is used for the NOLE CAB program (because the ID card will not swipe), it MUST include both the last five (5) numbers of the FSU Student ID and mileage. Decision to accept defective ID card is up to driver.
- Students MUST print and sign their name on the Yellow Cab voucher (if a voucher is used when ID will not swipe)
- Students are responsible for paying the driver a $6.00 fare for the trip